Q. What is a QI Navigator?
A. QI Navigators deliver services and support to early learning programs as they access grant funds and move forward in QRIS/Colorado Shines. Working in partnership with Coaches, a QI Navigator’s role includes:
* Providing technical assistance with sites entering and working with QRIS/Colorado Shines
* Managing and processing QI usage requests
* Ensuring compliance of QI expenditures with funding stream requirements
* Helping to prioritize usage of funds based on provider sites’ Quality Improvement Plans (QIPs)
* Any ECC staff who provide these supports – whether they’re Council Coordinators, Coaches, or other program staff – are acting in the role of a QI Navigator.
Salesforce & SugarCRM Logins
Do you have QI Navigators who need Salesforce or SugarCRM logins? Submit your user requests to ECCLA through the New User Setup form.